Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Icing on the Cake

When you become a mother you take on many roles: chef, nurse, teacher, security guard, chauffeur, etc. I didn't realize that I might also become a cake baker and decorator! Since Hannah has been born, I've made a lot of cakes and have gotten a little better over the years. Hannah has caught a love of cake decorating and over the past month we took a cake decorating class. I thought I'd share some of our favorite pictures of pre-class cakes we've made throughout the years! I would love for you to share pictures of cakes you've made, too!

Aaron's Elmo Cake with Cookie Monster Cupcakes
Carrot Cake - Doris's favorite!


Luke's Mickey Mouse
Hannah's Flower
Hannah's ladybug


Luke's Teddy Bear

Hannah's Princess Cake

Luke's First Birthday

Another Princess Cake

The First Princess Cake - following Gommy's tradition



Luke's Peter Pan Cake
Hannah's Minnie Mouse
German Chocolate - Ramiro's favorite!





1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! These are beautiful! You've done such a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete